Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Well, we converted Luke's crib into a big boy bed today. I realize most kids are already in a big bed by the time they are 3, but I got some really good advice (thank you AJ) a couple of years ago to keep him in the crib as long as possible. I have a feeling my sleep is about to start getting disturbed. We've had a long talk about how to behave in a big boy bed, so hopefully he will do ok. I'm more concerned about nap time than anything else.

Luke picked everything out. I was really surprised. He's not really into Elmo very much at all, but he really wanted this bedding.

Here he is "sleeping" in his bed. He made me shut the door and turn the lights off after I took his picture.

2 comments:

B said...

I'd like to hear about keeping them in cribs longer? I'm dreading moving Jordan and feel like I "should" by the time she is 2....

amyj said...

He looks so big there!