Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas #1

We had Christmas with my parents on Saturday. It was a little early this year, but it was the best time for everyone to get together. This is Christmas 1 of 5. We are going to need a larger house just to hold all of Luke's toys. I really seriously do not know where we are going to put everything. I think I am going to impose a 2 present per person limit next year - no single person can buy Luke more than 2 presents!

This is the mound of presents before opening. About 6 of these were for people other than Luke; the rest were his!

Luke made gifts for my parents this year. He decorated this mug for Granddad.
My brother Carl outdid himself this year and got my mom a laptop. This was the look on her face when she figured out what he had given her. The other picture is of the laptop bag I got her and monogrammed.
This road making set from Uncle Carl complete with 2 cars was the hit of the night.

1 comments:

amyj said...

Look at that snazzy monogramming! Nice work.