Monday, July 6, 2009

Silver Dollar City and other things

Sorry it's been a while. I've been kind of busy the past several weeks. Anyway, we went to Branson for a couple of days last week and had a great time. I would love to post some pictures; however, when they say that the WaterWorks Waterboggan ride at Silver Dollar City will get you wet, they are not kidding. That ride cost us about $250. The camera is dead. My cellphone recovered, but unfortunately the camera did not. Other than that, we had a great time. I also had a funny conversation with Luke yesterday. I picked him up from his friend's house and when we pulled into the driveway this is what he said:

L: Mommy, when are we going to have a baby?

M: Well, I don't know if we are going to have another baby but maybe someday? You are all the baby I need anyway.

L: Mommy, if we have another baby I'll take care of it.

M: (Melting into a puddle)...well, maybe we can have a baby in a little while.

0 comments: