Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's never good when...

the director of your child's preschool is waiting for you to arrive!

So, I go to pick up Luke from school Friday, and Miss Kristina meets me at the door. The toilets had been backing up all week at school, and no one could figure out why, or who was doing it. When the teachers take the kids to the bathroom, they are supposed to leave the doors unlatched so the teachers can help them if the need it. Well, Luke always runs in and locks the door before they can get there to stop him. Apparently, Luke thinks it is really fun to whack the toilet paper rolls as hard as he can, and watch the toilet paper pile up on the floor. He, of course, knows he is not supposed to do this, so before the teachers see him, he flushes the evidence down the toilet. He did this several times last week, and apparently backed up the toilets to the point of overflowing more than once. They finally caught him in the act on Friday, and figured out he was causing the overflow. From now on, Luke has to use the handicapped restroom, which has a door that opens out. A teacher must stand at his stall and hold the door open to prevent him from locking it. Miss Kristina just wanted me to know, so I would not be surprised if Luke said something to me about out it. I don't know how I am going to make it through the next 15 years! I have a feeling this will not be the last time I have to meet with the principal.

From The Free Dictionary
Adj. 1. strong-willed - having a determined will, strong-minded, obstinate, stubborn, unregenerate - tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield.

2 comments:

Charity said...

That is too funny!

The Ennis' said...

I am laughing out loud!!