Monday, September 1, 2008

Work

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I am now employed, so my posting time is much less. Also, since my job involves sitting at my computer for 6 hours typing, I don't really feel like posting much. I am now a working medical transcriptionist. I really enjoy it. The work is very interesting, but it is definitely hard on your hands and back that last hour or so. I work 5 days a week from 9:00 pm - 3:00 am. So far, it is working out pretty well. Jeremy is handling Luke in the morning so I can rest. Anyway, we are good. This summer has been completely crazy, as ususal. We had the ABA softball tournament a few weeks ago, so here are some pictures from that.


Here's Luke with Brenna helping keep score.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Hi Jessica, I'm Charity (Spann) Murdock from East Union... married to Trey Murdock. I'm glad to hear you all are doing well. What company do you work for?

JF said...

I work for a company called SOAP Transcription. If you are interested in medical transcription, I would suggest you visit http://www.ahdionline.org/ and http://www.careerstep.com/. You must have training through an appropriate school to get a job in medical transcription. I trained through Career Step. The AHDI is an organization that kind've accredits medical transcription schools, so any school they recommend would be good. Let me know if you have any questions.

Charity said...

Thanks, I may check it out. Is there a blog about the church? We try to stay caught up but I'd love to find out more on a more regular basis. Trey and I are praying for you guys.

JF said...

There is not a church blog, but there is a website. Jeremy keeps it pretty updated. We really appreciate your prayers! http://www.pathwaybaptist.com/